Welcome to the Cafe!
· Please, read this carefully before asking for a commission, since by working with me you are accepting these terms ·
If you want to hire me for a commission please read through this page to get an overview of my services and current rates.
Terms of Services
❥How I Work
1) Indicate the type of commission you want. Describe carefully and exactly what you want. The more information, the better. (And don't forget references - either visual or written!)
2) If I accept your commission, I'll accept upfront payment and then I'll start working on it.
3) I'll send you a sketch and I will wait for you to tell me if it's okay. *This is the ONLY moment where you can make any changes*
4) Finally, I'll send you the final image, which I'll also upload to my social media.
5) The time it can take is 1-4 weeks. It depends on how complex is the commission you asked for and my time tables (since I am a Student).
❥Asking for a Commission & Payment
When commissioning me please include the following form in your message!
◆ Type of Commission: (eg. Icons)
◆ What's this commission for? - Personal Use or Commercial Use (an aditional fee is charged for the commercial rights)~If you are not sure if your purpose is personal or commercial let me know and we can talk about it~
◆ Description of Character/commission: (Poses, personality, eye/hair color, another type of information you'd like to add. References ARE a must! Just a couple of images so I know exactly what your character looks like.
Payment Method: Paypal (USD).
If you want a refund for whatever reason, you HAVE to tell me before I started working on your commission. If you don't, I have the right to charge you a price corresponding to the progress I've made. And if it is ALREADY finished I WON'T return your money, because I've put my time and effort in it. In the case of being ME the one who has to cancel the commission for a reason, I'll make sure you receive 100% of your money back.
As the artist, I hold every right to the finished product and all of the stages of progress beforehand. I am allowed to use it in promotions and publish them to my social media.
As the client, the product is for personal use (unless we've arranged an agreement for commercial rights). If you didn't buy commercial rights then the product may be used for printing for personal use and posted on social media ONLY if I'm visibly credited as the artist.
*For character DESIGN commisions, you hold full rights to the character BUT I still must be credited, since the DESIGN was made by me (The character belongs to you but not the design).